Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I promised to post yesterday.....

And I tried.  I typed up a storm for an hour or so, and then my wifi network went down and I lost the whole thing.  Today had a new router purchase.

But I have to say that I have a bunch of better things to tell you - so here goes.

The wedding went well - breezy but gorgeous.  White sand and blue sea - absolutely wonderful.  The cruise was fabulous and a good time was had by all.

I have discovered peanut butter and jelly sandwiches - fabulous but not exactly carb friendly.  Thanks J.P.  can you NOT leave this temptation around?

So, today was a really interesting day.  The problems with the landscaper escalated to a real issue so he is fired and I am out of pocket and have no grass on the hill at the kennel.  But it will be sorted. And then I got an email from my attorney and I have a visa interview in London which may be as early as June 26th.  So a trip to the UK is in my very near future.

That covers most of the drama, so now I am down to planning for the future of the quilting studio.  Once I get back with my visa I can plan the rest of my life (or at least the next five years).  I have to say that this is getting old, so there will be a major review in the next year or so.

There is a lot going on, so I need to post some pictures in the next few days.

I need to thank you all for your support and good wishes.  So many of you have helped me to believe that this could happen again.  I get to stay home.


No comments:

Post a Comment