Friday, July 19, 2013

Oh my, life has become interesting.......

and I am glad to share it with you.  It's not about quilting - it's about life.  I opened up to my lovely J.P. and realized that I had issues that needed to be addressed.  Over the last many years I have kept a day minder and looking back over the last three years I was able to see that I had a major event in my life in late December 2010 that changed my life. 

I had no idea that this event had caused so many issues, but now that I have related the event to what has been going on in my life, I can make adjustments and sort things out.  So things are looking up - I realize that I can make it on my own and that I am stronger than I think I am - so look out world - here I come!!!!

Watch this space - things are going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment