Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Salt Lake City, Utah

I am a long way from home with almost two weeks between the last show here and Quilt Market to work on projects and plans for the future.  I am excited!!


Since my last post life got a little bit hectic.  There were changes and setbacks at the kennel, but I think it is now back on track.


I have been out on the road, vending at quilt shows, and I have been all over the country.  Just me and my little trailer.  I have teamed up with Harm De Jonge from Becolourful Quilting Supplies to present a really beautiful triple booth between the two of us. 




J.P. is the backbone of the crystal business and keeps me as well stocked up as finances will allow and keeps things going back at the ranch.


And I got married last June.  The most important thing that has happened really!! 


My plan is to get this blog back up and running on a regular basis - there is a lot to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment