Monday, February 10, 2014

Oh bother!......

I knew I was meant to post the Mystery Quilt on Friday but family life and other stuff got in the way.  I truly meant to do it and came in the house, sat in front of the computer and Skyped a friend and got distracted.  Then when I realized that I had done that and needed to sort it out, life kind of got in the way.  So I know I need to get to it and I will, but bear with me please....

My lovely aunt, who has been a mother to me for a very long time, has been put in Hospice today.  My hope for her now is that it does not last long - when the time comes to go, go quickly and without pain and confusion - my hopeful and final wish.  It will be a difficult time.

So, please forgive me if the blog suffers a little - I will try to get to the Mystery Quilt next week because I am still very excited about it - it will be fun!!

And life should be fun, exciting and about friends, family and living life.  Think on it, have a plan, execute that plan and live life to the full.  Hard to do but work at it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment