Thursday, May 2, 2013

We are almost there......

and I have to acknowledge the help I have received from the people around me.  Tomorrow I should finish the documentation for the visa application.  Not a moment too soon - it always has been and will continue to be very stressful and a worrying time.  But after sending the last of the paperwork it is all out of my hands - I just have to wait and hope that everything I have done over the last five years has been enough for them to let me stay.

So moving on - it will be what it will be - the challenges remain.  The Hoffman Challenge, my local guild challenge, the deadlines for all the AQS shows and the challenge to create a 'Best in Show'.  Wow, do I have a lot to do!!

I have some great ideas for designs and I think it is time to share some of them.  So as I get to them over the next few weeks I will post pictures.  

So good night for now and I will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment