Monday, September 23, 2013

The mystery quilt is designed....

so give me a couple of days and I will work it out over a few weeks - as a little teaser it is called 'The trip to Morocco" and is the first in the series of a number of 'trips'!! 

So I made it back from the Florida trip and the electronic 'sunpass' device had me sprinting through the tolls on the Florida Turnpike - I love the look of panic from the drivers behind me who see the South Carolina plate in the Sunpass lane thinking 'she's in the wrong lane....'.  It was good to visit with my aunt - she is my only family here in the US.

I am so excited about the trip to the AQS show in Des Moines.  It will be a very long trip and I am going to be alone - someone has to run the studio for the week that I am gone - come on people, it's getting close to Christmas!! 

But for tonight - it's been a long day - I finally managed a run (6 laps of the track in a veeeeery  slow time - about three miles) but at least I got out there - time for bed.  Tomorrow will be faster - I promised Caper.  She ran with me and was not impressed.

So the mystery qulit will start soon and will be fun - come join me......

No comments:

Post a Comment