Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Feeling my age......

which is something I rarely admit!  Yesterday they came and demolished my master bathroom and left me to finish removing the floor and tidying up last night.  So I was busy until after nine removing flooring and nails.  Then today they installed the shower base and walls and some drywall.  So tonight I needed to install wainscoting and the laminate floor underlay.  This all needs to be finished by the end of the day tomorrow so that while I am gone to Rock Hill they can finish the install.  Oh boy!

So tomorrow I need to run allover quilts and finish laying the floor.  We also need to get everything together for the show and pack up the car.  

There are moments when I worry that we won't sell all the PQ3000s at the show, but then I remember that the Universe gives you what you believe in, so I need to believe!!  Therefore we will sell out of PQ3000s by the end of day one and will need to take orders all day Saturday.

Blogging may take a second place to fixing my nails tomorrow, but as soon as we get back from Rock Hill I will let everyone know how it went.  

I am always thinking of stuff I can tell you all on the blog, so it's frustrating when I don't have the time to tell you what is going on - and there is always something going on!  

I really need to go to bed - my only thought for tonight is sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment