Thursday, October 25, 2012

The tomboy is doing her nails....

I probably need to explain that!  I was and have been a tomboy for all of my life.  I love getting dirty, making sawdust, renovating the house and not bothering much with my looks!  So it is kind of fun to be doing my nails for the vending show tomorrow.  I want to look the part!

So we set up the booth and got all the PQs at the show.  We have decided that after moving all those boxes we have no need to go to the gym!  The booth looks fabulous, so we will post pictures later.

Ok one more coat of nail polish, an early night and a weekend of selling PQs - watch this space!

Final thought - believe in your dreams and next week I will tell you all about the engineer - the builder of my vision and the wind beneath my wings.  A very special person.

No comments:

Post a Comment