Monday, October 29, 2012

Well we did the show in Rock Hill......

and we learnt a lot, like taking shopping bags for the things people buy to carry their loot away!  But it was a great show and a lot of people showed interest in the PQ3000 frame.  We are very excited but still have a way to go!

So I lost my tennis match tonight - played a girl way better than me and it made me realize that I really play for fun and I shouldn't take it so seriously.  But I really got slaughtered and sometimes that can be very discouraging!!  So that is the time to remember that what I do every day is very far removed from where I started and I am very proud of what I have achieved with my fabulous team and amazing friends behind me.  And playing tennis is supposed to be fun and to relieve the stress of the day - so get over it Linda!

Wednesday will be the big meeting to get the whole new team together to move forward - it's a lunch meeting, so pizza all around.  I am looking forward to letting other team members help me out and    work towards the current goal.

And I have some fabulous ideas for some quilts that I want to quilt on the PQ3000.  I'll post pictures as soon as they are done.

So, many thanks to the engineer, who helped out with the show on Saturday and is so passionate about  the frame and the add ons that are in progress.  Without his special skills this project would never have got off the ground.

So - time for bed - and my thoughts are with all those fighting Hurricane Sandy, we are thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment