Monday, September 17, 2012

It's all coming together.....

slowly but surely.  The PQ3000 is in production and trade shows have been entered.  When it's all firmed up Lindsay will post the schedule on the website www.quiltersexpress.com .  And lots of pictures.....! 

The Lancaster project is underway - 14 blocks done.



 




That's some of them up on the design wall - not sure that the pictures do them justice so tomorrow I will try to take pictures in the daylight.

 
The first block is the 'Mother's Dream' block and there are six of those.  And this is the log cabin block times eight.  I am very pleased by the way these turned out.
 
So the next block is 'Square in a Square' and there will be eight of those too.  So by the end of the next session I will have completed 22 block - only 28 to go!
 
Lindsay fixed the projector screen problem today, so I can use the laptop to demonstrate EQ7.  That means the class is on!!!  I also send out quilt show entry forms for a show in NC and for West Palm Beach.  I will have to wait to find out if they accept "Oodles of Sensations" at West Palm. 
 
Hot tub time - it's been a long, productive day and it's time for a glass of wine.  My thoughts are totally taken up with what quilt design I can come up with for Paducah.  The deadline is January 2nd 2013, and there has to be pictures of the completed quilt by then.  Which leaves about 13 weeks to get it done - oh boy! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment