Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Such a busy day......

we got so much done.  The rough draft of the PQ3000 manual is done - we just need some pictures of the next one that is made, as a couple of small changes have occurred, mostly to facilitate shipping. 


So excited - it's like having another long arm set up, but just not as much room to quilt - and quilting while sitting down! 

EQ7 class tomorrow and I will be beta testing the class on one of my favorite students!  It's going to be a fun morning.  My lovely assistant will have plenty to do - mostly shopping for the final touches for the PQ3000 accessory bag, the bag with all the bits.

Anyway - time to leave for my Wednesday night supper date - the guarantee that I eat a decent meal at least once a week!

Quick thought for today.  It's been a great day, lots got done, and we were busy and happy - now why can't every day be like that??

No comments:

Post a Comment