Friday, September 28, 2012

Ok it's late....

but a lot has been going on today.  I did write the pattern for the quilt as you go placemats - so I am ready for the class on Monday.  Lots got done in the studio this week - the snowmen custom quilt is finished and I am working on Roz's Clemson quilt.  

The Open House for the PQ3000 is on Sunday and there is still a lot to be done.  It's very scary getting this off the ground, but I am sure that it will all work out in the end.

Bandit, the quilter's dog, is doing well and ate well tonight.  Cherios, milk and Alpo!  Good taste.

I would love to post photos from the iPad, but I haven't worked how to do that yet!!  But I'll work on it - so much to learn.

So it's definitely bedtime.  I have never been an early morning person, so I need to be in bed by 10pm.  That doesn't make sense really - seems I need to go to bed early and get up late!  Oh well - bed now and get up at 6am means 8 hours sleep - pretty standard.  
      
Sleep well everyone - it's a wonderful thing to be able to sleep - so if you cannot, I understand!

Good night All.

No comments:

Post a Comment