Tuesday, October 2, 2012

So it finally begins....

and it is even better than I expected.  The Open House was a great success and so many people were interested in the PQ3000 frame.  That meant a lot after all the hard work during the last seven months.

There is still a lot to do to get the first batch out to our customers, but we are on our way.  Lindsay is working on the manual, and is very understanding when I change things up!  We did get a slot at the show in Rock Hill SC at the end of October.  Lindsay will be adding the show schedule to the website      
this week.  She is also adding FAQ's to the PQ3000 section.  Sometimes it seems to take so long to get all this done, but we want to get it all right so that PQ3000 owners can enjoy their purchase and the wonderful things that they can do with it - I want everyone to be happy.

So it's been another long and productive day.  The future is looking bright and I am very thankful for all the support from my friends.  In the next few weeks I want to take the blog to a new level with ideas for quilting using the PQ3000, videos, tips and anything else I can think to do.

So bear with me during this launch period and watch this space for exciting stuff as we head into 2013 - scary how quickly that happened!  Final thought for today is that now that this plan is beginning to roll I wonder why I was so scared that it would not work - have faith in what you want to do and  chase your dreams with passion and belief.

And a special goodnight to my niece who talked to me today and made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment