Wednesday, October 3, 2012

So blessed.....

I just had not realized that all I needed to do was to ask for help!  So I asked you guys on Facebook to like me so that I could get to 30 likes and lo and behold I got there in a few minutes!!  And then I remembered that after John died I gutted it out on my own for a long time before I realized that there were so many people that wanted to help, but I had shut them out.

I love to help, but I forget that others love to help too - so, even though this is a short post tonight, we all need to remember that we are not alone.  Even in the most dark and depressing moments our friends want to help, but we have to ask them and let them into our pain.

This is my thought for today - friends are there for all times, the good and the bad.  Don't just share your good times,  let your friends help with the bad as well.

I am so grateful for the way things have gone in the last few days and as soon as things settle down I will post pictures of Fire and Ice with the binding attached, and more blocks for Lancaster.  We also have a few bright ideas for Quiltcon - the show for Modern Quilts - more pictures to come.

Friends are so special.  All of you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment