Monday, October 15, 2012

A fabulous day, despite a few wrinkles...

So we delivered three PQ3000s - one to Carol G. and two to the store for purchases made there.  The wrinkle on that was that I sort of crunched into Lindsay's car as I was pulling out - $225 to fix mine and a bottle of Scratch Doctor for her - silly me!!

Anyway it was still a good day.  Quilts were done, PQs were packed and stuff was ordered for the units we need for the Rock Hill show.  I won my tennis match in three sets and played for two hours and ten minutes - I will pay for that tomorrow!

I'm seriously hoping to get to the Lancaster Project in the next few days.  We have how to videos to make, but I think we can get those done fairly quickly.  The two quilt have been sent out to NC for the show up there (that's Fire and Ice and Oodles of Simplicity Two).  I have high hopes for them, but they will be up against some serious competition. But that is a good thing!

Ok - it's been a long day and I need to run in the morning.  I signed up for the Color Me Rad 5k race for Saturday which will be a lot of fun.  So I need to train.  It's actually ok to run without training, but it hurts, so I would rather train!!

So to finish this rather short blog, I would like to thank all the amazing people in my life who have made this wild rise possible and have supported me and encouraged me and always believed that this would happen - thank you all!

The quilter's dog (Bandit) and I are needing sleep.

Tomorrow is another day

No comments:

Post a Comment