Thursday, January 3, 2013

I may be getting too old.....

to scrabble around laying flooring - but it has to be finished, so the hot tub will be the solution to the aching muscles later.

I really hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year's Eve and that they spent the time with friends and family.  I am so grateful for all my friends who fed us and spoiled us and to the engineer for a wonderful holiday season and my heart goes out to anyone who was lonely or suffering.

So - what's going on?  Well - lots!

Seemed that it was time to move the studio around, partly to clean and partly to get a new look and free up some space in the classroom.  And with all the Christmas rush done it was a good time to start.  Bear in mind that moving these machines and the tables is not for the weak hearted!

I have the pictures of the before and during and there will be after pictures as well, but it seems that the blog software does not want to upload pictures tonight and I am way too tired to fight about it now - so pictures to follow!

I have set myself a number of goals for the year - I don't believe in resolutions as they go down the pan too soon.  I am heading to the couch with my project book and listing them all out and I will post them tomorrow.  As a teaser - one goal is to finally get that show quilt made and quilted - I don't know which show, but it will place!

So - to the couch - training for the half marathon can wait until my run on Saturday (4 miles) as I figure that sawing and laying floor all day constitutes 30 minutes of rowing!

I am so excited about 2013 - I am going to make it my year!

No comments:

Post a Comment