Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I've been instructed to blog....

but it's really getting late and I ran three miles this morning and played two tough sets of tennis tonight and I am so tired.  I tried the hot tub and lasted ten minutes but it did help ease my back - I am paying for the extra weight I gained over the holidays and it's going to take a while to get back on track!  The half marathon training was going well but I missed the Saturday five mile run while I was at the show in Florida.  It went well considering that the attendance was not very good!  And then I had a great time at the guild demonstration on Monday - what a great group of people.

So, forgive me, I am going to bed and I'll catch up with everything tomorrow.

Do you think I'm getting older?? - never!!

No comments:

Post a Comment