Sunday, December 30, 2012

The new year is coming......

and I had a post that I was about to share with you all but was it was really a sad, emotional diatrabe about my life and loss with John.  I now feel that after almost four years I should be moving on to a new part of my life. 

So - I AM EXCITED - I have a bunch of stuff that I want to do, a huge number of quilts that I want to design, a newly organized studio and a lot of new quilts that need to be sewn together.  This New Year is going to be very good - come and join me and I will share everything with you! 

Happy New Year everyone - isn't it exciting to have schemes for going forward?

Look to the future, learn from the past and truly be happy - welcome to 2013. And never take your loved one for granted - to be loved is so special and you need to love them.

Thank you  to the Engineer who changed everything. 

Enough......

No comments:

Post a Comment