Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back from Grand Rapids, Michigan....

you can probably tell that I am English because I am not 100% sure about the state abbreviations, so I have to put in the whole state name. 

We had a great time - and many, many thanks to J.P.'s family for their hospitality and kindness.  Without you all the show would not have been the success that it was - and it was a success.

Sometimes, coming back from a show is a real let down.  There has been so much energy surrounding the whole process, meeting customers, meeting major contacts, being upbeat and excited and keeping it up all day for 9 hours.  So getting home after a 14 hour journey the whole thing falls flat as exhaustion sets in and energy dissipates.

But I look back after a few days of rest and reflection and it was a great show.  We met so many wonderful people and they were so excited about the PQ3000 frame. 

And now it is time to expand on all the wonderful things that happened at the show.  There are PQ3000 frames that need to be shipped and one that will get delivered to Florida (FL - got that one!) on my way to visit my aunt.  Then there are the new patterns to design and write and the class portfolio to get together - so much to do but all of it exciting.  Also a number of PQ3000 videos to make, so I will endeavor to post them here as well as on the website once they are done.  My lovely assistant Lindsay and I will discuss the schedule tomorrow since her role in life has changed dramatically in the last couple of weeks.  She became the new kennel manager, but we are trying to work out time with a new girl (who seems to be doing well) so that Lindsay and I can still get together a few hours a week to get PQ3000 stuff done. 

So I am tired, well travelled, a little jaded, somewhat motivated and ready to get started on the next phase.  Once again I will attempt to blog on a more regular basis and get more pictures and stuff together.

So finally for tonight - I.D., your SID is ongoing (and ongoing, and ongoing....) and will take a while, but I am at least half way through that part.  But who knows how long the next part will take - watch this space.....

Tomorrow may not sparkle, but here's hoping for at least a twinkle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment