Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Going to take a shot at loading another video.....

this one is definitely of the home video variety - I tripped over the new tiles that J.P. put in front of my frame so that I could reach the quilt (vertically challenged is all I can say!).  Then just as it was about to reach Hollywood epic status - the battery gave out.


So that appears to be taking a while, so in other news...

The last few weeks have been a little crazy and not much quilting has been done by me - but I think it is all beginning to settle down now.  The lovely Lindsay has wheels and time to do stuff for me - there is a brief video on the website to show how the PQ3000 frame works.  It's a fine line to draw with regards to putting up enough for everyone to see how it works and putting up too much for someone rascally enough to try to make a copy!  But I think I am getting a little more confident about making videos (I feel like such a ham!) so the video today was just a little practice to get more comfortable.  Still need to deal with the squeaky voice - does anyone else hate the sound of their own voice?

The kennel is beginning to come together.  The new drying cages arrive tomorrow and the old ones are moved, cleaned and out of the way.  The floor got a severe scrubbing and we are ready for the new stuff.

The landscaping is looking better and the sprinkler issues will be resolved on Thursday.  Both wells got fixed in the last week - rats had chewed through the wiring at the house and a part got jammed at the kennel - oh boy, well fixes are expensive, but at least neither was a pump problem.

J.P. is going to school, which makes us all students.  I started a course in 'Oracle' database software with the engineer and it is fun to be learning again.  I will still consider a degree in Accountancy (I would love to do Forensic Accounting) but time is the issue, especially with the possibility of putting a book together - watch this space, I will let you know how that goes!

The video is still uploading, so you will have to put up with more chatter!  Hah!

Uh, oh, now it's 'Processing Video' - we could be close......

Or maybe it will 'process' as long as it took to 'upload'?

Ok - done - I will get better at making videos, but don't you love the simplicity and clarity of digital and video cameras these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment