Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Productive Day

Finished a custom quilt on Nora and I am looking forward to loading a different quilt on her tomorrow.  It's always nice to get a custom finished - I have been looking at it for a few days, so to see it completed and ready to go home is fantastic!  And I get to play with another one - new ideas needed and challenges to be met.

So it's time for the hot tub.  Tomorrow I want to work on the Hoffman Challenge quilts - since I entered two last year and got one to go travelling, I have to aim for two travellers this year (and why not - a prize would be good!).  If you don't know about the Hoffman Challenge go to www.hoffmanchallenge.com and check it out - it runs every year and produces some really interesting quilts.

So - to the tub!

And remember, every new day is a new chance to do something special, so have a cup of tea and get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment