Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Quilter's Dog.

I just had to share my quilter's doggie with you all!  He spends all day in the studio with me and never complains.  He is 13 years old now, so he gets a lot of sleeping done during the long hours.  Just occasionally he notices that someone is here and barks, but for the most part he holds the floor down - someone has to.

So today he got an itchy nose:


Then he got tired, after all it's hard work scratching your nose:


So, it's been a hard day for Bandit - but he'll be as bright as a button after a good night's sleep.  Anyway, it's Wednesday, which means supper with friends and wine with my friend Roz.  Simplicity Five got written today and will be on the website tomorrow - Miss Moneypenny is in the studio and on my case bright and early in the morning.

So - since dogs are a man's best friend, my friend and I are going out to play for a while!  The sun is shining and we are experiencing a rare lack of humidity for South Carolina in June (late June!).

No comments:

Post a Comment