Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday 13th - not so bad!

Busy day - Miss Moneypenny, Jeeves and I went to lunch with a bunch of friends, which was a welcome break. 

I ran 3 miles this morning, then wheezed and coughed all through the day - who says exercise is good for you?  I did feel better for running though, and despite the lingering cold, lot's got done.

The Hoffman Challenge quilt is getting there:


I quilted the lavender circles before adding the flowery ones - love that pattern!



Same sort of pattern on a much smaller scale for the baby circles - they get beads next - not much sleep tonight.


It's all too much for Bandit - needed a good nap! 


And this is the last pattern going in the quilt - it looks stunning.  When I get all the beading done I will put up a picture, but it's probably going to take the rest of the evening to pick out the beads - I love playing with shiny things!

So we also managed to spray baste the little quilt for the PQ3K testing - it's not loaded yet, but ready to go.  I am going to call the series of quilts for the frame PQ01 and so on.  I have a feeling that we will be at a fairly high PQ number before all the testing is done. 

Oh - just had a thought.  Maybe that wasn't the last pattern going in - just remembered the outside circle of the whole quilt - ok back to the machine, I'll catch you up tomorrow.  And that I hope is the final thought for today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment