Thursday, July 5, 2012

What a Wonderful Fourth of July!

I ran a 4 mile race at 7.42am and made the finish line.  I am not built for speed (more for comfort!) but I ran the whole race, came in at about 53 minutes (not last) and was then able to eat peach icecream at the Peach Festival in Gilbert.

Then home for a nap, wonderful party at my friend Roz's house, another nap and then watching fireworks in the hot tub.

So today I headed out to Charlotte NC to get the classroom furniture from Ikea - oh my, that is an amazing store!!  So I got it all home and hopefully Miss Moneypenny will help me put it all together tomorrow - I got two desks and two chairs together tonight, but there are two more desks and three more chairs to go. 

So tomorrow I have Miss Moneypenny to help and Jeeves will be here - Jeeves is my apprentice and she (yes Jeeves is a girl!) is here a few days a week to learn and help.  I must be the luckiest person in the world - I have a Miss Moneypenny to help run my life and a Jeeves to help with everything else.

So - it's time for bed - I hope everyone had a fabulous July 4th.

Final thoughts for today:

Brits really do not celebrate July 4th!

I love the July 4th celebrations - sunshine and joy.

It's time to start on the new series - look out for SENSIBLIITY - the new Karma collection - we are going to be working on your stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment