Monday, July 9, 2012

So this is what is going on in the studio....

It's a little early to panic - there are still 10 days until the Hoffman Challenge is due, and still 4 days until the Simplcity Six class, so we will panic later in the week!

Here's a peek at the Hoffman Challenge - it's going to be called 'Karma Illusions the First'.  So guess what the next in the series will be called!


So it's draped over the ironing board and is actually still missing the challenge fabric - that will be added tomorrow!  I'll show you another picture then.

The quilt that is on Nora at the moment is due in a hurry (surprise!) and it's taking about 2 hours per row to do the outlining - it's going to look stunning, but probably not until later on Wednesday.


Simplicity Six is beginning to bloom and show me how it will look - I am really pleased with it.


Jeeves put up batting on the studio walls today to use as design walls - that gives us more spaces to lay out at least three more quilts.  Since the Karma Sensibility series will consist of at least six quilts I'm sure that the walls will be used.

So, since there is a lot of thunder rolling around outside, that's all my news for today.  Unfortunately that also means no hot tub - so it's a glass of wine and bed for me - Bandit is asleep already.  He used to be really scared of thunder, but apparently deafness leads to peace for him during a storm!

My thoughts today have revloved around my son's birthday yesterday.  The burning question is how a woman of my age has a 34 year old child?  I mean I am not nearly that old yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment