Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Looks like tennis is rained off........

which is great (other than arranging the make-up match) as I have some lists to write and get into the computer.  It's been so busy for so long that I have lost sight of what needs to be done and what the priorities are - so now that everything is running efficiently I can draw breath and sort things out!

The Lancaster Project is gone... apologies to the lovely ladies in Lancaster SC who were worried that I meant the Shop Hop...no it's an empty design wall.  It used to look like this:

 
Now it looks like this:
 
 
So we really need something to fill it up again.  I am thinking of Karma Serendipity, so after lists tonight I think it's time to play in EQ7.  Serendipity One is already in progress and it involves working with color shading - it had better rain tonight (it's raining right now so prospects are good!).  Pictures tomorrow.
 
 
And this is the latest custom to hit Nora - that's a LOT of stitch in the ditch. 
 
 

 
But what a gorgeous quilt and a lot of work - well done CM, I'm looking forward to getting it finished.
 
And look what's coming NR.....
 
 
Then because it's almost dark and raining we have got into a discussion about Mystery Quilts and what make a good one - so watch this space for a weekly mystery quilt episode!  I have already got ideas (so many ideas, so little time.....).
 
Back to stitch in the ditch - just waiting for the captain to call the match!  Oh and I did run this morning - it felt good (really) and I intend to run another 3 miles on Thursday morning and run the December race on Saturday (December 1st) so I will have all the shirts for the T-Shirt quilt ready to go next week - yeah, a year in racing even though I usually come in with the end stragglers!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment