Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wow - last week really got away....

and the engineer and I just got back from a fabulous vend in Tampa.  We met some fabulous people and five more joined the PQ family.  It is so exciting when people love the frame and actually thank us for making it!

The lovely Lindsay and TJ helped out so much by running PQ's out to people's cars and keeping us all fed.  And Lindsay kept the paperwork flowing and printed out extra brochures.   It was frantic, exciting and more than I could have hoped.

We have a lot to do now.  I have a vision of the PQ family that involves a lot more video help and ideas, finalizing the laser system and developing patterns for the PQ base.  We want to be so much more than just the sellers of the PQ - we want it to be a complete experience.  Ideas, support, help and community.  Lofty ideas maybe, but let's all join in, help each other and make quilting on the PQ frame a fun and enjoyable experience.

So it is time for bed!  The deadline for Lancaster has been extended until the beginning of December, so there is a chance that it can still be met. We are vending at a couple of  Open Houses in the next two weeks and we are going to concentrate on T-shirt quilts and re-generation of that business.

And there is still the Christmas Rush!!

So please forgive me for no pictures tonight.  I will try for some tomorrow, but for now it's a glass of wine and bed.

My final thought for tonight is about many thanks I have for the many lovely people I met this weekend - it never ceases to amaze me how wonderful the quilting community is and how they are so loving and caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment