Monday, November 26, 2012

Oops......

I was supposed to blog earlier but I got sidetracked by the binding on a couple of T-shirt quilts!

So after the relaxing Thanksgiving break where the Engineer and I just hung out and watched 'Deep Space Nine' and 'All Creatures Great and Small' we are back to work.

And it's all about Christmas and we are going to make it!!  With JP to run the machine and me running customs, all is well.  And we are working on the T-Shirt quilt business - so a lot to do.

I know I have been promising pictures, so I will work on that soon.  In the meantime I am watching 'The Voice' and getting ready to head for bed so that I am ready for a run in the morning.

My thought for now is that it is very special to spend quality time with your love and partner - relax and enjoy - who knows how long it will last and when you can do it again - go with the flow and remember that this time may not last forever - don't take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment