Friday, November 30, 2012

Meatballs for breakfast.....

and Bandit loves me! 

It has been a busy and productive week.  The huge log cabin on Nora has been stitched in the ditch and has about a quarter left to go before starting to add patterns - still on track to finish it on Monday.

 
Pretty little Carley came to work with JP yesterday, since her heat is out and it was cold at the house.  She was testing out the warmth of the fabric we bought to make dog beds for the kennel!

 
The dog bed pile growing!

 
The lovely Lindsay making dog beds and not wanting her picture taken!

 
And JP loading a quilt.

 
So of course they had to make sure there was a picture of me as well, so here I am working on the log cabin doing stitch in the ditch.

 
So Carley and Bandit testing out the beds - seems they are comfortable!

 

 
So - it's time to get to work - I have a 5k run in the morning which will get me my 12th shirt for the quilt.  I will post a picture of the pile of shirts and show the progress of the quilt as it gets done.  Then I have to work out what is my incentive for running next year.......

No comments:

Post a Comment