Sunday, April 14, 2013

It has been an interesting day......

scanning documents and sending them via email to my attorney sounds like it should be really easy.....technology sucks sometimes!  Files were too big, then they were zipped and they took hours to send, then the zipped files were too big, so tomorrow we have to scan stuff again in smaller batches.  Grr!  Ok - rant over.

I had a fun evening with J.R. who is so excited about her PQ3000 frame now that she has tried it out.  We spent time investigating ideas for patterns that she could do using the limited throat space on her machine.  I just love it when someone goes home happy with their PQ!

Then I received some goodies in the mail.  I am trying to spend the thousand of reward points that I built up on my credit card because I wasn't paying attention and didn't know I could spend them.  So today's haul was a box of meats from Omaha Steaks, a pair of oven mitts made out of some rubber stuff, a docking station/Alarm clock for the iPod and an electronic scribble pad.  Woo hoo!

So - I'm off to the grocery store.  I'm out of wine and milk - just the essentials of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment