Thursday, April 11, 2013

There is a thunderstorm brewing........

so this may be a very short post!

'Dear Jane' has been returned to her rightful owner, who seemed very pleased with how she turned out - I was very proud of the work done on that quilt, but I won't be sorry if I don't see another one for a while.

It's been a hectic week - lots of quilts in the studio, a rush job for a baby shower, paperwork by the bucketful and now visa application.

Bandit is doing just fine and seems fairly perky!

Anyway - this storm is here - just got a gust of wind that felt like it was blowing the house down.  So time to unplug and I hope I can get some pictures out soon.  We are doing a second One Block Wonder sample that will probably mark us for life as totally insane!

And how did it get to be Friday again tomorrow.......??

No comments:

Post a Comment