Thursday, August 9, 2012

It has been so long.....

But that weeziness that I mentioned in the last post after running turned into full blown Bronchitis and laid me up for two weeks.  So when I got better I was struggling to catch up!

So here I am again - better and finally running three miles and not feeling too bad!

Today was an absolute milestone.  I taught class in my studio for the first time.  I had four lovely ladies and they were totally wonderful.  I had to cancel a class while I was feeling sick, so this was a chance to get them caught up and we had a fabulous time, and the quilts that they are making are all so differrent, even though they are all using the same pattern.  And that is what I love about designing patterns and quilting - and why it's impossible to make just one quilt!  I will post pictures in my next post.

So - South Carolina in the summer - torrential rain and amazing lightening and thunder and the power just went out.  So time to turn off the computer, watch the light show with a glass of wine and eventually go to bed.  No hot tub tonight!

Much more to tell you tomorrow and tons of pictures.

So - final thought for the day - get as much done as you can while you feel good because it's hard to do anything when you feel rough.  I hope everyone feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment