Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Still on the couch.....

Watching America's Got Talent and a good glass of wine at my side.  I have spent a productive day in the studio and I am making progress on the documentation for the PQ3K.  At least seven more are being made and we are very excited about promoting them.  We have worked very hard at resolving any issues that might occur and we think we have a truly superior product - watch this space!

I am really enjoying the iPad - it's like having another computer to cover email, internet and my schedule.  I have yet to work out how to post pictures, but I'll sort it out.

The quilter's dog - Bandit - is doing well. I have finally found food that he will eat and he seems much more lively.  I have to remember that he is 13 1/2 years old, so he is getting up there in age.

So finally for today - I will sort out pictures and blog better but for now I have some thoughts:

A friend discussed behavior with me today and we decided that we were both suffering from 'constructive procrastination'.  In other words, we are avoiding the big job that needs doing (that scares us) and get busy, busy, busy to, avoid the task - I bet that sounds familiar!

No comments:

Post a Comment