Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ok - new plan - maybe!!

So I have spent two days catching up with paperwork and administration - not my strongpoint, but essential.  So that is my current excuse for not blogging - sorry, probably not good enough, but all I have got!

My plan is to review my schedule and blog every day at 4pm - let's see how that works.  I have a bunch of pictures of the new classroom to show you, which I will do tomorrow. 

I had a wonderful day teaching class on Monday and I have another tomorrow - it's so relaxing to teach at the studio.  Anything I need for teaching is here and I don't have to carry it to the quilt store. 

So - on a totally different topic - I have finally got the quilter's dog (Bandit) to eat.  I can't remember if I have mentioned this, but my gorgeous Working Sheepdog (Border Collie) is gay, blonde and recently added anorexic.  You have to know him to get all this, but the anorexic has come about because we have been feeding him table scraps and now he doesn't want to eat dog food.  I have tried a number of different foods and now we have settled on Fresh Pet Select (out of the fridge).  I am cutting it up on a dinner plate and then scraping it into his bowl - and he loves it - thank goodness!


This is the last block of nine for Simplicity Six and it has sixteen Y seams in it - you will be a real expert at Y seams by the time you have finished this block.


Here they are - studiously working on their blocks in the new classroom - it got moved around after this first class - pictures to follow!

So - good night all - my final thought for today is that I am so very fortunate to be working at what I love - not everyone gets the chance.  I have no reason to complain - I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment