Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My new iPad....

Here I am, sitting on the couch and blogging - I am so excited!  I am also drinking a glass of wine and watching TV.  Part of me was all about 'how much for that tiny thing!!!!'  but now that I have set it up it's an amazing piece of technology.  I now have a cloud and it's a happy thing - any changes in my calendar are updated to the iPad.  So finally I can get my reminders and organize my life - it just may take a few hours to set it all up!

So today was my day to take completed quilts to the store and meet up with my customers.  It's so nice to put faces to names.

Then I had lunch with R. and of course we sorted out the world.  She has so much faith in me and she inspires me to keep going and get it done.  And I think I encourage her too.

So - as the day nears my bedtime (after a hot tub) my thoughts are focused on where I am headed.  To succeed at anything takes focus, commitment, and drive.  There is a day now and again when some of that is missing, but as long as it comes back tomorrow life will be good.

Oh and even though I have not achieved as much as I would have liked today, yesterday I FINISHED  writing the Simplicity series - one through six is written and ready to publish, teach and already many quilts have been made using these patterns.  Visit www.quiltersexpress.com to see some of the series - I will make sure that they are all there by the weekend.    Www.quiltersexpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment