Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's storming outside.....

and the quilter's dog (Bandit) is a little nervous - under the table nervous! 

So this will be a short blog this afternoon.  My lovely new assistant, Lindsay, has had a productive day.  The classes are on the website and she is writing a procedure manual for the Boarding Kennel.  She is also writing the brochure and the manual for the PQ3000 quilting frame.

We are so close to launching the PQ3000 - a few last minute quality changes (better wood for the base and some molding) and a test run on the manufacturing which puts us ready to roll next week.  I have some costing work to do in the morning to determine the final price and start negotiations for demonstrations at the quilt store - I am really excited.

So after sleeping on it and chewing on the decision for a couple of days, the decision is 'Karma Sensibility' will be the next six part series.  The patterns will be geared to using your stash - you all have one!!  And there will be a twist on borders - watch this space.

So following a serious crash of thunder, it's time to go - I will get pictures of the PQ300 on the blog soon, as well as 'Karma Sensibility One'. 

My thought for today is that I have some very special friends and their support has kept me going and got me to this place - you know who you are and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment