Friday, September 7, 2012

A very productive day....

My lovely assistant, Lindsay, was very busy today.  She was working on the written procedures for the kennel and other stuff.  Meanwhile, Joan and I were working on getting caught up on the all over quilts.  The two Civil War quilts are looking fabulous and one is done and trimmed, and the other is about two hours out - tomorrow will see it finished.

So, I am ready for the EQ7 class - I probably left it to the last minute to publicize, but Lindsay helped with Facebook stuff.   I have so many ideas of things I want to do - there are not enough hours in the days!

I wanted to post pictures of the Placemat class, but the sample I made yesterday was not up to scratch, so I need to make another but at least I have come across all the issues that might come up in class.

Lindsay managed to put a page on Facebook today, so I hope that everyone will like it and help make this venture work.

I really need to go to bed now - it's been a long, good day.  Pictures of new good stuff next week.

Final thoughts - it's been a short week due to the holiday, but a lot has been done.  So it seems that even if time is short you can get a lot done if you are focused and do not get distracted.

Going to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment