Thursday, September 27, 2012

Nearly there......

It's been a frantic week and today - three days before the launch - we came up with a really neat enhancement to the frame, so tomorrow will be a busy one, adding the new attachment and modifying the manual.  I'm very happy about the change.  I was already sure that the frame was everything it needed to be, but now I am confident that it's the best!  PQ3000 rocks!!

My lovely assistant Lindsay has been packing the first six frames into boxes and fighting with the box stapler.  Now that's a beast of a stapler!

We are organizing to vend at shows and we may be in Rock Hill SC at the end of October.  We are just waiting to hear about a cancellation - that would be fabulous.  Just before Christmas - can I say Christmas gifts!!  Then in November we will be in Tampa FL, January is Lake Worth FL and March sees us in Charlotte NC.

Running a little behind on the Lancaster Project, but hopefully once the Open House is done and the class on Monday has half a dozen placemat sets made I will get a chance to catch up a little.

On the whole life is busy but very good and I will get some pictures up next week.  And next week we hope to start on the how-to videos, beginning with the PQ assembly instructions.  But I really want to get together a comprehensive set of videos on things like binding, borders, triangles and all sorts of other stuff that give niggly little problems.  And then Block of the Month and mystery quilts!  So many ideas, so little time.

And that leads to the final thought for today - I realize that I really cannot do everything myself and that I am probably a bit of a control freak, so I need people to help and I need to lean on my friends for support sometimes and it is not a show of strength to do it all myself.  Strength is knowing when you need help and accepting that help from those around you - and a huge thank you to everyone who as made this venture possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment