Friday, September 14, 2012

Oh to be organized.....

would be a dream come true.  I don't think I do to badly, but improvements in organization would help get more done - my pet peeve is to spend time looking for something that is not in its place.  Today's search was for a magazine that had prize winners from Lancaster and Paducah earlier this year - all my magazines are filed in the bookcase, except this one!  It was under a pile of paperwork waiting to be filed - another peeve.

 
See the blank spaces - I cleared out all the cross stitch magazines - I've moved on! and now I can get all the magazines into one bookcase.
 
So the EQ7 class went well.  And thank you S. for bringing your completed Simplicity Six - it's a stunner!  I have been so pleased how all these quilts have turned out.  I should probably get a gallery together to add to the website.
 
 
And since Simplicity Six did so well as a class and a pattern, I have started a new project deemed the 'Lancaster Project' - to be whispered with awe.  The plan is a queen size Simplicity Six using the fabric selection below.

 
Now the entry deadline for Lancaster is mid November.  A queen size Simplicity Six has 50 blocks in it, and the quilting will take three weeks.  Watch this space for updates!
 
So since it is the middle of the day, I don't have any ponderous thoughts to share, but the sun is shining, the air is cooler and life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment